1. What are the dates of BioAsia 2015?
The convention dates are February 2 (Monday), February 3 (Tuesday) and February 4 (Wednesday), 2015
2. What is the venue of BioAsia 2015?
Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC)
Novotel & HICC Complex
(Near Hitec City)
P.O Bag 1101
Cyberabad Post Office, Hyderabad - 500 081
Telephone: + 91 (40) 6616 3000
Fax: + 91 (40) 6613 4322
3. What is the difference between a Delegate and Exhibitor Registration?
Exhibitors are given access only to the International Tradeshow and Delegates have access to the complete convention with online and onsite partnering access.
4. What are the tariffs and entitlements for exhibiting at BioAsia 2015?
For tariffs and entitlements to exhibit at The International Tradeshow of BioAsia 2015, click here
5. We would like to do some additional activities in our booth. Would BioAsia help us promote our activities?
You can draw attendees to your stand by hosting raffles and giveaways during exhibition hours, while also showcasing your products, services, and brand. This provides a great opportunity to interact with visitors. Send us the details of your In-Booth activities and we will promote it by various means and also post your activities on the BioAsia Connect, our online partnering portal to provide greater visibility of your activities to all our delegates and draw traffic and business to your stands.
6. What additional information is available to plan my booth?
On registering to exhibit, you would receive an Exhibitors manual with all the essential information and guidance with all aspects of the physical preparation and onsite management of your stall during the event, but also other additional resources and information details that you may need.
7. Do I have to register to visit the International tradeshow?
No registration is required to visit the International Tradeshow at BioAsia.